Mississippi Lime will be Exhibiting at TIA (Tortilla Industry Association) 2017 Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 1st – 2nd at the Paris Hotel.
Our VitaCal® products are certified to the latest 10th Edition Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) and have been widely used in the production of corn flour (masa) for many decades.
Mississippi Lime starts with high purity feedstock and utilizes specialized process techniques to produce a high purity VitaCal® O Calcium Oxide, VitaCal® H Calcium Hydroxide, VitaCal® LCH Liquid Calcium Hydroxide, and VitaCal® PCC Precipitated Calcium Carbonate. Mississippi Lime’s VitaCal® calcium products provide:
- Low levels of lead, arsenic and other heavy metals
- A high total and available calcium content
- Small particle sizing which is non-abrasive, easily dispersed, and leaves low residue
- Engineered oil absorption and reactivity
- A low cost source of calcium
Come by Booth #329 and speak to David & Bob and find out how “Purity is the Difference.”