- Load required MLDS trailers for customer delivery.
- Prepare loads for the road, ensuring legal weights, security of loads, samples, as well as cleanliness of trailer in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Perform DOT inspections of tractors and trailers for safe operation.
- Maintain proper paperwork with each loaded trailer.
- Drop and hook equipment daily.
- Perform deliveries as needed.
- Serve as a representative of MLDS – assisting the customer as needed while projecting service as a top priority.
- Perform other duties as required.
- General knowledge and application of company safety rules with an emphasis on proper use of safety harness and tie-off procedures. The ability to understand and comply with DOT guidelines. Always use PPE (hard hat, safety glasses, full body harness and steel toed boots).
- Basic reading and math skills, effective communication skills.
- CDL with at least 1 year tank experience.
- The ability to independently solve problems and work with minimal supervision.
- The physical ability to work in various climates and weather conditions. While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to all types of weather conditions (rain, cold, sleet, snow, ice and heat). Employees are required to frequently bend, kneel, reach, climb, balance, use hands and fingers to operate objects, tools or controls. Likewise, employees are required to sit for long durations and utilize their hearing for surrounding obstacles, danger areas, and equipment malfunctions. The physical ability to climb up and down ladders multiple times a shift, as well as the physical ability to lift 50-100 lbs regularly.
- Drivers will be required to operate vehicles up to 11 hours a day and work as many as 14 hours a day. The individual will be required to work up to 70 hours per week in compliance with the Federal Motor Carriers Administration.
Click here to apply for any open driver positions.