MEETING BEST PRACTICES THROUGH PARTNERSHIP, CERTIFICATION, AND RESPONSIBLE GOVERNANCE
We are members in organizations focused on driving sustainability throughout our industry, so that we can share our expertise, learn about evolving best practices, and access resources for reducing our environmental footprint.
We maintain certifications to ensure that our management schemes consistently meet our own high standards, as well as those of our customers.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System at Sainte Genevieve (US) and Singleton Birch (UK)
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety at Singleton Birch (UK)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System at Singleton Birch (UK)
- FSSC 22000 food safety certification covering all food-grade product offerings (VitaCal®)
- AIB food safety certification covering all food-grade product offerings (VitaCal®)
Our policies related to Environmental, Social, and Governance matters include (but are not limited to):